- 1 How do you play a YouTube playlist continuously?
- 2 Why is autoplay not working on YouTube?
- 3 Can you play a YouTube video on repeat?
- 4 How do I repeat a playlist on my iPhone?
- 5 Where is the YouTube Autoplay button?
- 6 Does YouTube repeat increase views?
- 7 How do I enable autoplay?
- 8 How do I manually start autoplay?
- 9 How do I fix auto play on YouTube?
How do you play a YouTube playlist continuously?
To repeat a playlist:
- Play any playlist.
- In the Playlist control box that opens under the video, tap Loop. The playlist will repeat continuously.
- To repeat a video within the playlist, tap Loop again for a 1 to appear in the middle. This video will repeat continuously.
Why is autoplay not working on YouTube?
AutoPlay may not work on YouTube due to corrupt cache/data of the browser or corrupt installation of the YouTube mobile application. Moreover, an outdated browser or misconfiguration of your browser like DRM settings, etc. Additionally, TV apps are also affected by the AutoPlay not working issue.
Can you play a YouTube video on repeat?
To, put a video on repeat on your Android and iOS YouTube app, first, play a video and tap on the ‘+’ button at the top-right hand side of the video UI. Then, create a new playlist and add the video to it. Finally, put that playlist on repeat. The video you added to the playlist will now loop as expected.
How do I repeat a playlist on my iPhone?
How to repeat an album or playlist
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Play an album or playlist.
- Tap the song that’s playing at the bottom of the screen.
- In the screen that appears, tap the Playing Next button. in the lower-right corner.
- At the top of the Playing Next screen, tap the Repeat button. until it changes to Repeat All.
Where is the Autoplay button on the YouTube app? Under the YouTube video player, there is a video list. On the top of the list, it is the Autoplay button. You can turn it on or off as per your requirement.
Does YouTube repeat increase views?
Repeated views count up to a certain point (say, for instance, someone watches a video multiple times a day), but they stop counting at a certain number that YouTube has not specified. Experts believe that after 4 or 5 views in one day, YouTube stops adding new views to a video’s view count number.
How do I enable autoplay?
The process is slightly different on mobile, but works whether you have an Android or iPhone:
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap to play a video.
- Next to the “Up Next” section, below the player, toggle the autoplay switch back on. It’ll turn blue when it’s on.
How do I manually start autoplay?
Manually summoning AutoPlay
- Press Win + E to summon a File Explorer window.
- In Windows 10, choose This PC from the list of locations on the left side of the window.
- Right-click the drive icon representing the media you inserted.
- Choose Open AutoPlay from the pop-up menu.
How do I fix auto play on YouTube?
To change your Autoplay settings on the YouTube app on your TV:
- Open the YouTube app on your TV.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll to Autoplay.
- Select the options to turn Autoplay On or Off.