- 1 How do I send money via Google Pay?
- 2 How do I send money using Google Pay from my mobile number?
- 3 Does Google Pay fees to send money?
- 4 How much does Google Pay to transfer?
- 5 How can I transfer money to mobile number?
- 6 How can I send money to mobile number?
- 7 How can I send money to a mobile number?
- 8 Is Google Pay better than PayPal?
- 9 Is Google Pay free?
- 10 Is Google Pay transaction free?
- 11 Can I send 50000 through Google Pay?
- 12 Can I transfer money from one account to another in Google Pay?
- 13 How much can you transfer in one day?
How do I send money via Google Pay?
Open Google Pay. Tap “New payment” in the screen, it will take you to payment options where you need to tap Bank transfer option. Once you send the money, the transaction can’t be cancelled.
- Tap Pay.
- Enter the amount and description and select the form of payment.
- Tap Proceed to pay.
- Enter your UPI PIN.
How do I send money using Google Pay from my mobile number?
How to send money using phone number
- Choose the Phone number option under Transfer money.
- Now, enter the mobile number of the person you want to send money to or tap the small contact icon to choose the phone number.
- Tap the blue Pay button at the bottom.
- Enter the amount and add a note.
Does Google Pay fees to send money?
You can no longer use your credit card to send money to friends and family — instead, you can use your debit card for which Google Pay charges a fee of $0.31 or 1.5% of the total transaction (whichever is greater). There are no fees to transfer funds from your bank account to your Google Pay balance and vice versa.
How much does Google Pay to transfer?
You can only transfer up to ₹ 1 lakh a day through Google Pay. Remember, your daily limit of ₹ 1 lakh includes all transactions you may have made using Google Pay in that particular day, even if it was on other sites.
How can I transfer money to mobile number?
Sending to an account: Compose an SMS and type IMPS (Interbank Mobile Payment Service) followed by the receiver’s account number, Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) and the amount you want to send. Once you confirm this, you would get a message wherein you would have to enter your mPIN.
How can I send money to mobile number?
IMPS Transfer Using Mobile Number & MMID
- Log in to the respective bank’s mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Go to the homescreen and click on the funds transfer option.
- Choose the IMPS option.
- Enter beneficiary details such as mobile number, MMID, and amount to be transferred.
How can I send money to a mobile number?
- Dial *120*321#
- Select ‘Send Money’
- Select ‘eWallet’
- Select the account you want to send money from.
- Key in the cellphone number you want to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Select ‘Yes’ to send an SMS with an ATM PIN to the recipient for easy withdrawal.
- Confirm the amount and cellphone number.
Is Google Pay better than PayPal?
Like PayPal, Google Pay Send is great for sending money to and from anywhere for virtually any reason, but Google Pay Send does not charge a fee on debit transactions, whereas PayPal charges 2.9%. There are no setup or cancellation fees for Google Pay Send, and it is available for Android and iPhones.
Is Google Pay free?
No cost: Google Pay is a free mobile app available in the Google Play Store. Customers don’t pay extra transaction fees when they use Google Pay to make purchases.
Is Google Pay transaction free?
Q. 2: Does Google pay charges any fee? Ans: 2.9% fee is charged when you use a credit card for transactions. No charges are applied to the transfer of money to family or friends, or when you use a debit card to make a purchase in a store or through a service.
Can I send 50000 through Google Pay?
You cannot send more than Rs 1,00,000 in one day: This simply means that the app allows you to transfer money up to Rs 1 lakh using the application. You cannot transfer money more than 10 times in one day: The Google Pay application, like all other apps, has a limit on sending money in a single day.
Can I transfer money from one account to another in Google Pay?
You can transfer money between your bank accounts on Google Pay. Note: Both bank accounts should be added to your Google Pay account.
How much can you transfer in one day?
The transaction limits on Mobile Banking & Net Banking are as follow: 1) Payment Gateway transaction limit is up to 10 lakh per day / per transaction. 2) Own account fund transfer — No limit (up to the available balance in debit account). 3) IMPS to registered beneficiary – up to Rs 2 Lakh per day/per transaction.