- 1 Can you track Google Play purchases?
- 2 How do I export my Google Play purchase history?
- 3 How do I check my Google Play spending?
- 4 How can I see my purchase history?
- 5 How do I find my online purchases?
- 6 Can you delete Google Play purchase history?
- 7 How do I see my payment history on Google?
- 8 How do I purchase a Google Play Store account?
- 9 How can I see my Icloud purchase history?
- 10 Does Apple keep record of purchases?
- 11 Can Family Sharing see my purchase history?
Can you track Google Play purchases?
Click on the Order History tab to see all your purchased apps. Just like in Android, here you’ll also see the purchase date and the price. The app won’t be separated into sections, but they will be in the order you purchased them.
How do I export my Google Play purchase history?
You can export a copy of your Google Pay data for your personal records.
- On your computer, go to takeout.google.com. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- Make sure “Google Pay” is turned on.
- Click Next.
- Choose your archive format.
- Click Create archive.
How do I check my Google Play spending?
How to check your Google Play balance on an Android
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top right, and select “Account” from the menu.
- Select “Payment methods” from the subsequent menu. This will display your account balance.
How can I see my purchase history?
You can always see your order history on Google Play or pay.google.com. Review order history
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Tap Purchase history.
How do I find my online purchases?
Find your purchases, reservations & subscriptions
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage reservations.
- To see more details, select an item.
Can you delete Google Play purchase history?
Go to the Purchases page in your Google Account. Select a purchase to find its details. Select Remove Purchase. Follow the instructions on the screen to delete the purchase.
How do I see my payment history on Google?
View transaction history
- Open Google Pay.
- From the bottom of the screen, slide your finger up to show your contacts. To see all transactions: At the bottom of the screen, tap All transactions. To see transactions with a specific person: Tap the contact.
- Click on each transaction to view more details.
How do I purchase a Google Play Store account?
To publish Android apps on Google Play, you’ll need to create a Google Play Developer account.
- Step 1: Sign up for a Google Play Developer account.
- Step 2: Accept the Developer Distribution Agreement.
- Step 3: Pay registration fee.
- Step 4: Complete your account details.
How can I see my Icloud purchase history?
Find Purchase History Click your Apple ID and select “Account,” then click “See All” under the Purchase History header. Most recent purchases will appear first; click the arrow to the left of the order date in question to display its associated transaction data.
Does Apple keep record of purchases?
Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in. Tap Purchase History. Your purchase history appears.
Can Family Sharing see my purchase history?
Some apps might not be enabled for Family Sharing. If you purchased one of these apps, you can see it in your purchase history, but your family members won’t be able to see or redownload it. Learn about the types of content you can share with your family using purchase sharing.