How do I add multiple songs to a playlist on Android?
How to add multiple songs to a Spotify playlist on a smartphone?
- Tap the “Your Library” button, and then find a call to action that says “create a playlist.”
- Click this button and then give your playlist a name, for example, “The best songs of 2021”.
- Once you’ve created a playlist, you can add songs to it.
Why was Google Music discontinued?
Google had announced that it would be closing Google Play Music in order to focus on one music streaming app only – YouTube Music. Music streaming apps like Spotify already have this feature, and YouTube including it too may lead to more Google Play Music users transferring to YouTube Music.
How do I create a music playlist?
On the player page of any song, tap Up next. Long press on a song. From the menu that appears, tap Add to playlist. Tap New playlist or select an existing playlist.
Why can’t I create a YouTube playlist?
You have to create a channel first and then you will be able to make new playlists. click your account on the top right (where you would log out or switch accounts) and then where it says channel. Create a channel. Then you can create playlists.
Can you make a playlist on YouTube for free?
The first way is to go to your YouTube profile and click on Video Manager. Under Video Manager, click on Playlists, then select New Playlist. Give your playlist a name and hit Create. You can also create playlists on the fly as you’re navigating YouTube.
How do I make a playlist folder on Android?
- Download and open the app. ( Duh)
- Top right> Use file explorer.
- Navigate to the desired folder and long press it.
- Pick “Add whole folder as playlist”.
- Press the top right icon to open the playlist, name it, Create Playlist.
What is best music player for Android?
Google Play Music may be no more, but there’s still plenty of choice if you want the best Android music player for your smartphone.
- YouTube Music. (Image credit: Google)
- Apple Music. (Image credit: Apple)
- n7player Music Player.