Why isn’t my YouTube video playing in PowerPoint?
It can cause if the video is not embedded correctly in the presentation. If you are trying to embed a YouTube video that is no longer available, then you can encounter this issue. You could have entered the URL of the video instead of its embedded link. The playback option for the video could be disabled in PowerPoint.
How do you get a YouTube video to play automatically in PowerPoint?
Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, in the Start list, do one of the following:
- To play your video when the slide containing the video appears in Slide Show view, select Automatically.
- To control when you want to start the video by clicking the mouse, select On Click.
Why I Cannot insert video in PowerPoint?
If your media file is in a supported format, but won’t play in PowerPoint, then you can either add a missing codec to your PC (described in the procedure below) or convert the media file to the recommended format.
How do you embed a video?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do you make a PowerPoint into a video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Why is my video black on PowerPoint?
This is partly due to the DirectX technology MCI uses. To work around, you need to disable or turn down Hardware Acceleration. Click on Start > Control Panel. In the classic view, double click on the Display icon.