- 1 Why can’t the YouTube app play in the background?
- 2 How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
- 3 How do I make YouTube app play in the background apple?
- 4 How do I get YouTube app to play in the background?
- 5 How do I turn off background play on YouTube?
- 6 How can I play YouTube in the background of my Iphone 2021?
- 7 How do I keep YouTube playing in the background on Android?
- 8 Can I play YouTube on Iphone with screen off?
- 9 Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
- 10 How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
Why can’t the YouTube app play in the background?
If your YouTube app is outdated, YouTube won’t play in background can easily happen. If you are using an Android device, you can go to the Google Play Store app > hamburger button > My apps & games to check whether the YouTube app needs to be updated.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button. The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
How do I make YouTube app play in the background apple?
To play YouTube videos in the background on your iPhone, you can use YouTube Premium or Safari. YouTube Premium lets you play videos when the app isn’t open, but it costs $11.99 per month. You can also open YouTube in Safari and use the desktop view mode to play videos in the background.
How do I get YouTube app to play in the background?
How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
How do I turn off background play on YouTube?
The steps to turn off background playback feature are discussed below:
- Open YouTube App.
- Tap on your avatar, which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Background and Downloads.
- Tap on the Playback option.
- Tap off to altogether disable the background playback option.
How can I play YouTube in the background of my Iphone 2021?
Simply open the Safari browser and go to YouTube. Once there, open up the video you want to have played in the background. Then, you need to convert the session to a private one, and you can do this by tapping on the rightmost icon along the bottom bar and then hitting Private.
How do I keep YouTube playing in the background on Android?
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Search for the video you want to play.
- Once the site refreshes, press the start button to play the video.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find the video in your settings.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another app, and YouTube will continue to play.
Can I play YouTube on Iphone with screen off?
You can listen to YouTube with the screen off, too. Press the sleep/wake button to turn your device off and the audio should continue to play. Again, if it doesn’t play then press the power button again and tap the play button on the lock screen to restart the audio (you can also skip between songs in a playlist too).
Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
You can listen to music uninterrupted while using other apps or when your screen is off, with a YouTube Music Premium membership. Start listening to a song or radio station and then use other apps or turn off your screen.
How do I open YouTube in browser instead of app?
Steps to set YouTube app to open the video link
- Go to Settings > Applications> Default applications > Set as default (varies with devices).
- Scroll down to choose YouTube.
- Tap Go to supported URLs.
- Select Via this app. Or choose Always ask if you prefer to make choice every time.