- 1 Why are YouTube videos not playing on Facebook?
- 2 How do you post a YouTube video on Facebook without linking it?
- 3 Why are YouTube videos not playing?
- 4 Why are videos not playing on Facebook app?
- 5 How do I get an embedded link to a video?
- 6 Can I just put any YouTube video on my website without permission?
Why are YouTube videos not playing on Facebook?
The issues include a time or date that is incorrect and accumulated cache in the YouTube app on the mobile, an outdated YouTube app, or an outdated OS version such as outdated Android OS. Problem with Flash Player: YouTube streams videos with the use of a flash player.
Posting a YouTube link will not open the video on Facebook, nor is there a way to embed a YouTube video in a Facebook post. If you want the YouTube video to play on Facebook, you’ll need to download the video itself and then upload it as a file to Facebook.
Why are YouTube videos not playing?
When YouTube videos won’t play on your mobile device, there is usually a problem with corrupted data on your device or a connectivity problem with your internet connection. Clear the YouTube app cache. You can clear the cache for apps like YouTube on Android devices, but iOS devices don’t have this option.
Why are videos not playing on Facebook app?
Having a number of cache files may be a possible reason why you have Facebook video problems on your device. Head to Settings > Apps & notifications > Facebook > Storage and tap on Clear Cache. It will clear all the cache files for the Facebook app on your device.
Finding the embed code on YouTube:
- Go to YouTube.
- Navigate to the video you wish to embed.
- Click the Share link below the video, then click the Embed link.
- The embed link will be highlighted in blue. You will need to copy this link in order to add it to your page in the Employer Center.
Can I just put any YouTube video on my website without permission?
In general, it’s fine to post video that you create yourself on your website. If you want to use a video created by someone else, you may well need to get permission from the creator to post it or use it in any way.