- 1 How do I download a podcast from Google Play to mp3?
- 2 How do I download Google podcasts to my computer?
- 3 Where do Google podcasts download to?
- 4 Where can I download podcasts?
- 5 How do I download a podcast from a website?
- 6 Where can I find free podcasts?
- 7 Can you download a podcast to your computer?
- 8 Where can I download podcasts to my computer?
- 9 How do I access podcasts on my computer?
- 10 What is the best free podcast app?
- 11 How do I find and listen to podcasts?
- 12 How do I access Google podcasts?
- 13 Can I download a podcast to my phone?
- 14 How do I download Apple podcasts to my android?
- 15 Are Google podcasts free?
How do I download a podcast from Google Play to mp3?
Like any other audio file, podcasts can be converted to other file formats, such as mp3. You may do this using a number of software programs, such as iTunes, dbPowerAmp, or a web based converter. You will need to open the podcast with whichever program you choose, set the encoder to mp3, and select a quality setting.
How do I download Google podcasts to my computer?
Google Chrome can be downloaded from https://www.google.com/chrome/ if it is not already installed.
- Log in to Chrome using your Google account details.
- In a new tab on Chrome, go to https://podcasts.google.com/ which is the web version of Google Podcasts.
Where do Google podcasts download to?
Here is how.
- Open any file manager app on your Android smartphone.
- Navigate to data/user/0/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox/files/velour/feature_data/wernicke_player/
- There you could see certain files and folders which contain the offline podcast content.
Where can I download podcasts?
If you have an Android phone you can use the Google podcasts app.
- Search “Google podcasts” in the play store app or click this link on your phone to open it in the store.
- Install the app.
How do I download a podcast from a website?
To download podcast episodes from our website, follow these steps:
- Click where it says “Download the episode via Simplecast.”
- It should open another tab in your browser, with a player.
- Click the download button.
- This works best on your desktop, or on your Android phone.
- That’s it!
Where can I find free podcasts?
Popular options include Spotify, SoundCloud, Pocket Casts, and Stitcher. Many of these apps work on both Apple and Android devices, and most of them are free. (Some offer different tiers of service with the most basic one being free.) There are also podcast platforms devoted to particular genres.
Can you download a podcast to your computer?
The most direct method available to download podcasts to a PC is to obtain the audio files straight from the source: this is done by downloading files from the podcast’s hosting website. Once you’ve navigated to the show’s website, browse the list of episodes until you find one you wish to download.
Where can I download podcasts to my computer?
Here are some of the best podcast managers for Windows 10 and every kind of audiophile.
- iTunes. iTunes is a popular podcast manager for Windows.
- Grover Podcast. Grover Podcast is a full-featured podcast player for Windows 10.
- CPod. CPod is an open source podcast manager for Windows PC.
- VLC Media Player.
How do I access podcasts on my computer?
You can play direct from there, on your computer. Similarly, you can play any show right inside one of the directory apps on your computer. The most popular examples are iTunes and Spotify. If you have either app on your computer, then navigate to the podcast section, browse around and hit play.
What is the best free podcast app?
Here are the best podcast apps:
- Apple Podcasts.
- Google Podcasts.
- TuneIn Radio.
How do I find and listen to podcasts?
How to listen to podcasts on an Android phone or tablet
- Tap on the Google Podcasts app to open it.
- Tap the Search button to look for podcasts that might interest you, or scroll down to the Top Podcasts and Trending sections to browse what’s available.
- When you find a podcast that you want to listen to, tap on its icon.
How do I access Google podcasts?
Get specific podcasts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts.
- Tap Search.
- Enter the podcast’s name.
- Tap the podcast. Subscribe.
Can I download a podcast to my phone?
Android app Tap Podcasts or search for the podcast you want to download. Tap on the podcast and then tap View all episodes. Tap on the episode you want to download. Tap Download.
How do I download Apple podcasts to my android?
Go to the iTunes Store podcast page and look for a podcast you want. Select Subscribe on the podcast homepage. Select Library from the menu at the top of the podcasts screen and select a podcast to display the available episodes. Select the Download link to the right of an episode you want to download.
Are Google podcasts free?
With Google Podcasts, you can find and listen to the world’s podcasts for free. Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts. Explore show and episode recommendations just for you. Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience. 5