- 1 How do I add a custom ringtone?
- 2 How do I set different ringtones for different contacts on my Motorola?
- 3 How do I add custom notification sounds?
- 4 How do I set notification sounds for different apps?
- 5 How do I set ringtone as per contact?
- 6 How do I set custom notification sounds on Samsung?
- 7 How do I set different notification sounds for different apps s20 Fe?
- 8 How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
How do I add a custom ringtone?
How to set a custom ringtone in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap the Sounds section.
- Tap Phone ringtone.
- If you get an “Open with” or “Complete action using” prompt, select the system’s Sound Picker app instead of a file manager or Zedge.
- Tap the custom ringtone you added to the ringtones folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I set different ringtones for different contacts on my Motorola?
You can assign a custom ringtone for each of your contacts.
- Touch and touch the name of the person.
- Touch > Options.
- Touch Ringtone and select the ringtone to use.
How do I add custom notification sounds?
How to Add Custom Notification Sounds
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Tap My Sounds.
- Tap + (plus sign).
- Find and select your custom sound.
- Your new ringtone should appear in the list of available ringtones in the My Sounds menu.
How do I set notification sounds for different apps?
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. Inside there, tap on Notifications then select Advanced. Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I set ringtone as per contact?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.
How do I set custom notification sounds on Samsung?
Choose a Universal Notification Sound
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the notifications and quick-launch tray.
- Select Sounds and vibration from the Settings menu.
- Tap the Notifications sounds option to select from a list of available tones.
- Choose the tone or song you want and you’re done.
How do I set different notification sounds for different apps s20 Fe?
Customise notification tone for individual apps
- From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Swipe down to Apps.
- Tap Apps.
- Swipe down to your desired App.
- Select your desired App.
- Tap Notifications.
- Choose your desired notification type.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
How to Set Text Message Ringtone in Android
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.