- 1 How do I delete purchases from Google Play?
- 2 How do I delete my Google Play Movies and TV history?
- 3 How do I delete a show from Google TV?
- 4 How do I delete items from my Google Play library?
- 5 Can you delete Google Play Movies?
- 6 How do I delete my Google Play budget history?
- 7 How do I clear my search history in the app store?
- 8 How do I delete Google activity?
- 9 How do you remove continue watching from Netflix on Smart TV?
- 10 How do I turn off Google TV cast?
- 11 Does Google have a video service?
- 12 How do you clear your history on an Android phone?
How do I delete purchases from Google Play?
Delete your purchases & reservations
- Go to the Purchases page in your Google Account.
- Select a purchase to find its details.
- Select Remove Purchase.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to delete the purchase.
How do I delete my Google Play Movies and TV history?
Delete your Google Play search history
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Clear device search history.
How do I delete a show from Google TV?
Spotted by Reddit user u/Alfatango97 (via 9to5Google), you can now remove titles from this row by long-pressing on it with the center button on your remote. A pop-up will appear, with two action buttons – Open and Hide. Selecting the latter will remove that title from the Continue Watching row.
How do I delete items from my Google Play library?
Swipe your finger from right to left to reveal the All apps section. You’ll see a complete list of every app you’ve downloaded from your Google account — including apps on other Android devices. You can delete previously downloaded apps from the list by tapping the remove icon next to it.
Can you delete Google Play Movies?
Delete activity on Play Movies & TV or Google TV In a browser, go to the My Activity page. Search for Play Movies or Google TV. Delete.
How do I delete my Google Play budget history?
Remove your budget
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- On the left, tap Menu Account. Purchase History.
- Tap Remove budget.
How do I clear my search history in the app store?
Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- In the sidebar list, near the bottom, tap the Settings button.
- Under “General,” tap “Clear local search history.” There is no confirmation screen; when you tap this, your search history will be cleared.
How do I delete Google activity?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete.
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
How do you remove continue watching from Netflix on Smart TV?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Open your Netflix account and log in.
- Proceed to the “Continue Watching” row.
- Locate the movie or show that you want to remove from the row.
- Tap on the three dots below the title.
- Choose the “Remove From Row” option.
- Select “OK” to remove this title from Continue Watching.
How do I turn off Google TV cast?
To disable Chromecast Streaming:
- Tap the Chromecast icon again.
- Select ‘Stop Casting’ from the menu It’s that simple!
Does Google have a video service?
Google’s new app, Duo, is a simple video-calling service that’s available for Android and iOS today. In a way, it’s Google’s answer to Apple’s FaceTime, and it makes one-to-one calling between Android phones, and from Android to iPhone, very simple.
How do you clear your history on an Android phone?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.