- 1 Is the YouTube Play button real gold?
- 2 How can I get golden play button?
- 3 Can you buy a YouTube diamond play button?
- 4 How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
- 5 Who is the richest Youtuber?
- 6 Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
- 7 Do you get a play button for 1000 subs?
- 8 How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
- 9 How do YouTube pay you?
- 10 Who got the first YouTube Play button?
- 11 What channels have a red diamond play button?
- 12 Who is the richest YouTuber in India?
- 13 How much 1m subscribers on YouTube earn in India?
It is made of gold-plated brass. In March 2018, the look of the Gold Play Button was updated from a metal button housed within a window box with the channel’s name printed on the front glass pane to a cleaner-looking flat designed metal plaque award featuring the channel’s name embossed on it.
How do I get YouTube’s Play Button Award?
- 100,000 Subscribers – Silver Play Button.
- 1,000.000 Subscribers – Gold Play Button.
- 10,000.000 Subscribers – Diamond Play Button.
Awards. YouTube Creators who have earned an honor — Silver, Gold or Diamond — may be eligible to purchase authorized copies of their YouTube Creator Awards.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views.
Who is the richest Youtuber?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview). Net worth: $80 million.
- Dude Perfect. Net worth: $50 million.
- PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Net worth: $40 million.
- Daniel Middleton – DanTDM.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach.
- Evan Fong.
- David Dobrik.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
Comedian and gamer AddictedA1* was the fastest growing YouTube account worldwide in 2020, with an annual follower growth of 199.88 percent. Kid influencer siblings Vlad and Niki followed with 84.24 percent.
There is no such thing as a 1,000 subscribers Play Button award! (By the way, there is no award if your channel hits 10,000 subscribers either.) In YouTube terms, 10K subscribers still make for a pretty small channel.
How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
How do YouTube pay you?
YouTube income is generated by advertisements through AdSense, sponsorships with popular brands, and affiliate links. YouTube pays you only after you’ve earned $100 or more from placing ads on your channel and videos.
With over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, Yeshi Lhendup Films becomes the country’s first YouTube channel to receive the Silver Creator Award or Play Button from YouTube.
Play Buttons The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
Who is the richest YouTuber in India?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million.
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million.
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.
How much 1m subscribers on YouTube earn in India?
But if YouTuber has 1 million subscribers. So he must have earned about 1 lakh rupees every month.