- 1 How do I get a refund from Google Play?
- 2 Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
- 3 How long does it take to get money back from Google Play?
- 4 How can I get my money back from an app?
- 5 How do I get a refund?
- 6 Will Google pay refund money if scammed?
- 7 How do I cancel a Google Play refund?
- 8 How do I contact Google Play store?
- 9 Can I convert Google Play credit to cash?
- 10 Can we transfer Google Play balance?
- 11 Can you use Google pay at ATM?
How do I get a refund from Google Play?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left to open the menu.
- Choose Account > Purchase History.
- Find the app or game you want to return and tap Refund.
- Tap Yes, the app will be uninstalled, and your money will be refunded.
Why can’t I get a refund on Google Play?
Google Play refund policies state that Google does not offer refunds for most purchases unless they honor the 48-hour rule. If you want to attempt to get a refund after that timeframe, you should contact the app developer directly.
How long does it take to get money back from Google Play?
Refunds appear in your Google Play account. Occasionally this can take up to 3 working days. Refunds appear in your Google Pay account. Occasionally this can take up to 3 working days.
How can I get my money back from an app?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Tap or click “I’d like to.”
- Choose “Request a refund.”
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the item or items that you bought, then choose Submit.
How do I get a refund?
If you are not happy with your purchase and want to request a refund from the merchant, here are the steps you need to take:
- Research the Refund Policy of the company.
- Check if your item is eligible for a refund.
- Pay attention to the deadlines.
- Check how you can contact the company.
- Write a Refund Request Letter.
Will Google pay refund money if scammed?
If you think a purchase was made or money was sent or received fraudulently, you can dispute a transaction. You can cancel some payments you made using Google Pay.
How do I cancel a Google Play refund?
If you miss the 30-minute window, contact the developer through Google Pay to see if they will offer you a refund. How to cancel your Android Google Play in-app purchase
- Visit Your Apps.
- Select the app you wish to cancel.
- On the details page, click Cancel purchase.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
How do I contact Google Play store?
Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.
Can I convert Google Play credit to cash?
Convert Google Play Balance, Credits, Voucher into Cash Download Coin Factory app from Play Store here. Buy desired pack of coins via your Google Play balance or credits. The price of coins pack is mentioned in the app (the price changes.). Tap on Redeem into cash option after buying the coins.
Can we transfer Google Play balance?
Under “Google Play balance,” click Transfer balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer. Confirm the payment method. Click Transfer.
Can you use Google pay at ATM?
Google Pay cardless ATMs Google Pay works the same as Apple Pay. You can withdraw money at any ATM that has the contactless symbol. Open your Google Pay Wallet. Tap your phone against the contactless symbol and enter your PIN.