- 1 How do I get better at Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 2 Can you play Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 3 How do I access my Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 4 What does Star Trek Fleet Command do?
- 5 Are there cheats for Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 6 Is Star Trek Fleet Command any good?
- 7 Is Fleet Command free?
- 8 Can I play Star Trek Fleet Command on multiple devices?
- 9 Can you play Star Trek Fleet Command offline?
- 10 Can I restart Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 11 How do I recover my STFC account?
- 12 How do I switch accounts on STFC?
- 13 What happens when you send help in Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 14 What does Roe mean in Star Trek Fleet Command?
- 15 How do I increase my ship power in Star Trek Fleet Command?
How do I get better at Star Trek Fleet Command?
Star Trek: Fleet Command Beginner’s Guide: 10 Tips, Cheats & Strategies to Progress Faster in the Game
- Focus On Completing The Main Missions.
- Multi-Task And Leave Nothing Idle.
- Spend Your Speed Ups Wisely.
- Join An Alliance Right After The Tutorial.
- Travel To Other Star Systems And Take Down Your Enemies.
Can you play Star Trek Fleet Command?
Play Star Trek Fleet Command on PC and MAC with BlueStacks and assemble your own crew, prepare your ships and join one of the biggest strategy games of all times! Elaborate the ultimate strategy and prove for once and for all who rules the galaxy.
How do I access my Star Trek Fleet Command?
Simply tap on your profile picture in the upper left corner of the screen and then tap on the Settings button. Once you scroll down on the settings screen, you should see a Sign in button that you can use to connect to either Google Play or Game Center.
What does Star Trek Fleet Command do?
Alliance members can help each other to reduce research and building construction times. If you are a member of a level 50 Alliance, you can ask for help 50 times daily. Completing research and construction in a short time allows you to increase your combat power faster.
Are there cheats for Star Trek Fleet Command?
There are outside sites that offer cheats for Star Trek Fleet Command. They allow you to do things like get unlimited resources, as well as increase your speed and damage output significantly with the use of mods.
Is Star Trek Fleet Command any good?
Joe Jordan of Pocket Gamer reviewed the game in 2018 and found “a deep mobile MMOG that combines its licence, metagame and gameplay in a thoroughly enjoyable and engaging manner,” giving a final score of 4.5 out of 5. Glenn Wilson of GameZebo gave a score of 4 out of 5.
Is Fleet Command free?
Summon your skills in strategy, combat, diplomacy, and leadership to master the adventurous universe of Star Trek™ Fleet Command, the free to play mobile game.
Can I play Star Trek Fleet Command on multiple devices?
To be able to play the same account on multiple devices, the first thing to do is to save the data of your current account.
Can you play Star Trek Fleet Command offline?
No, it can only be played online as it is a client displaying data from the editor’s game servers.
Can I restart Star Trek Fleet Command?
It is manually impossible to restart your game, but we can help you out with it. If you wish to proceed with the process, we would require a screenshot of your player ID or your IGN.
How do I recover my STFC account?
TO REGAIN ACCESS Please verify that you are correctly logged into your Google Play account. If you are not logged in, simply log-in to your account and reload the game, and you should be back in action!
How do I switch accounts on STFC?
To switch accounts, touch your avatar (upper left corner), and you should see the option at the top of the avatars.
What happens when you send help in Star Trek Fleet Command?
Tap on the purple Alliance help button to send a help request to everyone in your Alliance. This button comes in many shapes and sizes but it’ll always be purple and it’ll always show the same icon. Each help you receive will reduce your timer.
What does Roe mean in Star Trek Fleet Command?
Rules Of Engagement (ROE) – Star Trek – Fleet Command – Server 157.
How do I increase my ship power in Star Trek Fleet Command?
In short, there are three things you need to do to get a higher combat power on the ship management screen:
- Fill and upgrade all equipment slots,
- Increase the Tier levels of the ships,
- Increase the standard levels of the ships.